Thursday, October 23, 2014

Chloe+Isabel

Hey world, I got a job!

I've been looking for a job for a while, but I needed a job that I could do on my own time: something where I could set my own hours, and maybe even work from my computer. And I found one!

I am working now as a merchandiser for a jewelry company called Chloe+Isabel. Basically, I have my very own online boutique where I can create collections and share my favorite pieces. People are then able to buy jewelry through my boutique, the website (through me) and also if I host any pop up shops. I make commission off of all purchases done through me. (25% for now, and it can increase depending on how much I sell) 

So far, I love this job! My friend Emma was a merchandiser for C+I too, and I ended up buying a pair of earrings from her over the summer. All of the jewelry is so beautiful, and it comes with a lifetime guarantee (even though the pieces are so well made, they don't even need one) 

I'm attaching a link to my online boutique HERE!!!

XOXO

The earrings I bought from Chloe+Isabel through Emma!




Some of my favorite Chloe+Isabel pieces
 

No comments:

Post a Comment