Thursday, October 16, 2014

Things I bought

Here's a well known fact about me: I am a compulsive shopper. Luckily, most of the things I buy I actually love and get a lot of use out of. I just buy a lot of things. Since being in LA, I have compulsively bought many things. Here's a quick synopsis.



WHITE CONVERSE
I got these because I soon realized that I had a lack of shoes I could wear every day and match with basically every outfit. So many girls here own white converse so i'm feeling a little basic by buying these but I am SO excited for them to come in the mail! (They should come today)

FARMERS MARKET STRAWBERRIES
I was on my way to buy a course reader for my English class when I walked by the farmers market in the middle of campus. I was pulled in because I could actually smell these strawberries as I walked by. Probably some of the best strawberries i've ever eaten and they were a great study snack!

SPRING BREAKERS POSTER
The student store here has a ton of sales that pop up, and they have them outside sometimes. These past few days, there's been a massive poster sale. I was actually on the hunt for something to hang up on the wall behind my head and I found this poster for one of my all-time favorite movies EVER. Score.

FUZZY UCLA BLANKET
Kim and I keep our room at a chilly 68 degrees which rocks because I love sleeping when it's cold. This blanket is awesome because it gives me extra warmth and when i'm doing homework its nice to wrap up in because it's pretty big.

COLOR CHANGING TEA MUG
For those who don't know me very well, I am OBSESSED with tea. Especially DavidsTEA. DavidsTEA recently released a whole Halloween collection, including this color changing mug that changes when you add hot water. EEK CAN'T WAIT. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute sneaks!
    We miss you but it looks like you are settling in and getting into your groove. Very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete