Sunday, October 19, 2014

Santa Monica

Yesterday, my friend/teammate, Bailey, had to go to Santa Monica as a class assignment. Kc (another friend) and I went with her. It was so fun! We walked to Westwood and got on the Big Blue Bus to Santa Monica. The ride was about 30 min and cost 50 cents each way which rocked. We went down to the pier first. When we got to the pier, we walked up and down a little bit, stopping to take pictures in a photo booth and watch a street performer. We then walked back into town and checked out the Third Street promenade (shops!) I have been on the hunt for more fun tops and denim shorts. PacSun was having a huge sale and I got 5 shirts for $30. I also got a new makeup case that was Barbie themed at Forever 21 and I got 2 tops and a pair of shorts at Brandy Melville. We finished our trip with dinner at Johnny Rockets which was SO good. It was such a fun trip!
On the bus to Santa Monica! Kc is next to me and Bailey is behind her.

Photobooth strip

Ferris Wheel on the pier! Maybe i'll go on it next time

Selfies on the pier

Typical selfie

EVEN MORE SELFIES

Random iguana named Greenie (his owner was nearby)

Petting Greenie!

Kc and I trying on some earmuffs

Delicious dinner at Johnny Rockets! Fun fact: the ketchup smile is a mandatory employee procedure.

1 comment: